- Environmental friendlyproduct without Hg, Pb or other contaminants.
- Integrateddie-casting design for heat dissipation, concise structure, easy installation and offering a good protection for major components of the lamp.
- Lowlight failure and high bright BRIDEGELUX COB for lighting source, Offering good lighting performance.
- External constant current power supply,can be external or integrated, voltage input 200-240VAC.
- Meet thestandard of CE and RoHS.
Widely used in the office, business center, shopping mall, hospital, hotel and other indoor places.
|Wokring Frequency||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz|
|Power Conversion Efficiency||>85%||>85%|
|Light Source||BRIDEGELUX 1pcs COB||BRIDEGELUX 1pcs COB|
Ø Test Report(2700k)
- Inorder to ensure the product work properly, please use the power supply within indicating voltage range.
- Pleasefollow the correct installation steps to install the produc
- Pleaseturn off the power supply to avoid the risk of electric shock while installing or dismantling the product.
- Donot use the lights in outdoor place or in the high humidity or dusty environment, including but not limited to following environment: bathroom, sauna room and polishing workshop
- Pleasecontact a qualified electrician for repair services when you find the following problems, and do not disassemble the lights by yourself:
- Electroniccomponents are exposed to rain or other liquids splash.
- Product haspeculiar smell, abnormal sound and unusual flash.
- Thecover is broken. Debris goes into the housing.
General fault and the treatment method
If it is not caused by improper operation, please confirm whether it is because of the following reasons or not. If the problem cannot be solved after taking the following measure, please stop using and contact a qualified electrician.
- Thelightsdoes not work after connecting the power supply.
Turn off the power supply and check whether the screws in circuit are loose or check whether the LED DOWNLIGHT and the wire in the base contact well.
- Thelightsflashes when it is powered on.
Please call a qualified electrician to check whether the power supply voltage is lower than required.